While I’m not buying into the whole resolution business, I’m a huge believer in affirmations and the power of thoughts and words. Here goes the list.
1. Stress less, LET IT GO
2. No one is perfect and that’s ok
3. Less is more
4. Release those high expectations, you’re setting yourself and other people up for failure.
5. Just laugh, with your husband, your kids, hell, laugh AT yourself!
6. Be still, it’s ok to not be a constant whirlwind, no one will think you’re lazy, and if they do, who cares?
7. Move your body to clear your mind, I forgot how much I love to take walks!
8. De-Clutter, if you’re ever in a terrible mood just clean out a closet! It feels amazing!
9. Give yourself a time out, read, take a bath or a nap.
10. Be gentle, show compassion for yourself and other people. The world would be such a better place if we allowed other people and ourselves some much needed space!